Tuesday, August 22, 2006
What next?
A broken toe? How's that for some excitment?

I was preparing a dinner for some good friends the other night and Aidan was helping to clean up by craling around the kitchen floor picking up some toys. He was crawling all over to do it...playing at the same time and just being silly. I had turned my back and was preparing part of the meal on one end of the counter. I turned to go to the stove and he was right there. No where for me to go but on top of him, so I sort of stumbled over him, making sure to slam my poor toe into the side of the island. It hurt! Really bad!

Today it is still hurting. It was feeling so much better yesterday, but I did something that it didn't like, heard a snap/pop type sound and felt tons of pain, so I am making sure to be extra tender with it for a while to let it really gets better.

_________________________
I recieved a surprise package just the other day. Here is what Aralyn got. Isn't that the cutest little outfit? The older kids each got a book, and they all got one book to share. We love those great gifts of books! __________________________________________

Adam is off on an adventure to Las Vegas. He has a business meeting there for the next few days so we are on our own until he returns. Hopefully I will survive with these three.
_____________________

We had a good time this weekend. We took the kids to a local park and they had fun running around. I didn't have so much fun after walking on my broken toe for a bit too long. I think we will have to go back when my toe is better.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That outfit is just too precious! Sorry about the toe. Even if you had it xrayed to prove that it was broken they still wouldn't do much for it. Maybe you could tape it to the toe next to it to keep it stable while it heals. And we'll be praying for Adam's safety on his trip, and for you while he's away.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer