Friday, January 19, 2007
Let's not play the shame and blame game.
I have just been so busy lately and it seems blogging is the very last thing that I can think to do with my time lately. I haven't had much computer time at all really. I seem to go through these waves of computer use...sometimes it is hours a day and others, I am lucky if I can sign on long enough to check my few email messages.

I know that there were several pictures that I wanted to post a while back and never got around to getting on here. I am going to tell myself that I am going to slowly get caught up to Christmas pictures....so here are some from the week of Thanksgiving....

I was trying to get some pictures of the snow we got 2 days before Thanksgiving. We were at Adam's office when it started snowing, so we stayed up there to let the kids watch it come down in the big store front windows. I thought it was pretty coming down in big fat flakes, but couldn't get a picture to really show it off. Here are a couple of the better ones that I got before I noticed that Aralyn decided to become a window washer! I probably shouldn't have let her continue her licking...I mean, washing of the windows, but she had already gotten all the germs off and it was so funny and cute...and I had to get some pictures before I made her stop!



And, hopefully more pictures later this weekend! But no promises!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer