Tuesday, March 14, 2006
The dream ride!



















It finally arrived. I have been searching and searching for a double stroller and I was finally able to make enough money from my ebay sales to afford the "dream" stroller that I have been wanting. And...it arrived today!

I am so happy that I didn't down grade to a cheaper stroller! It is so nice! I am in love with it! I rarely really splurge on something that I really really want. I have expensive taste and can make outfits galore from any catalog, or redecorate my entire home with a few Pottery Barn catalogs, but actually ordering things is another story. I will find a deal if at all possible where ever there might be one.

Well, I told myself that I was going to order this stroller with my Ebay money and I did!

Our UPS man never delivers to my house. He knows that my husband works in town and so he will leave my packages there. Thankfully it has never been a big issue....like something that I had ordered for Adam as a surprise, or without him knowing about, or something that I really needed asap. I don't particularly care for him doing it, but I can't make him stop...heck, I never see him to tell him that! This was a time when it was a little bit handy for him to leave it at the office. Today we had gone into town for story time at the library and the stroller was at Adam's office when we went to get him before lunch.

HUGE box. I put the wheels on and strapped the girls in and went for a stroll around the building. It is just great. I can't wait for my next trip to the zoo! It will be so nice to beable to have them both in a stroller and enjoy the day.

I know that probably no one understands my joy...well, unless you are a mother who loves a great stroller...

But, I just had to share. And...you better believe I will have a picture of the girls in their new ride as soon as I can get one!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer