Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Midwife
I was finally able to get in touch with my midwife today. Looks like she is available to work with us again and we will be able to plan a homebirth again! I was a little stressed worried that with being due in Sept (it's a busy birthing month) and not gettting in touch with her before now, that we might not be able to use her. I was really glad to hear that we will be using her and that everything should be fine.

The only thing that I don't look forward to is the drive out to see her every month. At least it is just once a month for a while and then every two weeks...but one of the later visits she comes here, so that helps. She lives way out...or we do...but either way it takes a good hour to get to her office/home. But she is well worth it. Now I just need to start looking for a great gift for her. My favorite gift for her was the first time we used her. I traded with someone online and crocheted a little cardigan for a lady and in return she made a handmade ornament for me. It was our midwife and our family...she was holding a little baby and it was so so so sweet. I only wish that I had had one made for us too. It was super special and I loved it. Unfortunately the lady no longer makes them. I would love to find something just as special and unique...I have 6 months!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer