Saturday, January 05, 2008
New year!
Well, here comes a new year. Full of busy times and lots of memories and lots of un-thought-of things to come.



Here we are just trying to get everything together and come up with a workable routine. It can be hard to plan much of anything for during the week since we never know when new boys will come, boys will leave, they will get suspended or sick and need a doctor's appointment, or something else will throw off our schedule. It definitely takes being very flexible to do this job without going crazy.



This past week or so we have had all sorts of stomach issues with some of the boys and our two girls, Adam and me. Not fun! It is just making its way around the rooms and hopefully in a week or so we will be done with it and on to better things.

There are lots of little projects that need doing this month. Several "fix-it" type things, none of which will take all that long or be all that much work, it is just getting the time to get it accomplished.

So far we haven't been able to find doctors up here. It is getting pretty close to time to go to the dentist and get check up s and all and we really need to get that done soon. I think there is a book around here somewhere that has all the local doctors that take our insurance. I figured that would be a good place to start, as I am a bit picky as far as caregivers are concerned. I know that we will be able to find what we need and want with such a large area to draw from, it will just take a while to weed through and if I had a list to start with, that would help in the matter.

I have lots of pictures of the kids on my camera and phone, I just haven't really had time to get them off of there and onto here. Hopefully this week will be the time to do that. I sure hope so...I want to get that done soon.

Happy new year to all! May your lives, where ever they are, whatever they be, be more blessed this year than last, be full of love and joy and hope!


1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Sanders said...

If I can offer some advice, do not go to West Side Pediatrics on 290 (Squire's Point). We went there until last month - horrible wait times, and nothing for the kids to do - no toys, no books, nothing. I have since switched to Palmetto Pediatrics right near Target. We have not been to a visit there yet, but we have heard many good things from friends at Avery's preschool!

I'm sorry you guys got the stomach bug; Avery, Jayden and Chris had it as well (I'm the only one that managed to avoid it). Give me a ring if you need anything. Take care!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer