Friday, December 14, 2007
Quotes
Aidan: I think my gift must be being full of joy, especially at Christmas time.

**********
While looking at an ornament of mine from kindergarten
Alora: Who is this, is it me?

Adam: No, that is Momma.

Alora: Oh, isn't she pretty, and such a big smile!

************
Over heard after hearing something very similar from her mother earlier in the day

Aralyn (to her baby doll): No, no, we don't play with salt and pepper, no, no.
**************
While decorating the Christmas tree-
Aidan: Look, when you hang these four balls on the same branch they are like a mom and dad hugging their kids.

***********
Aidan: This is my very favorite time of year...I like Halloween,too. But I like this time of year the very best.

*************
While holding her "baby's first Christmas ornament"

Alora: Look, this is my very special ornament from when I was a very little baby. It is so very special we must be so careful with it.

************


1 Comments:

Blogger Jacinda said...

a post! a post! alert the press! *hee hee*

Sounds like some happy quotes!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer