Friday, October 28, 2005
I want to get married right now...
This is the conversation that Aidan wanted to have with me right before his nap. I don't know that it wasn't really more of a ploy to stay awake than something that he really wanted to talk about.

A:"I want to get married right now!"

Me:"You do...who do you want to marry?"

A: "Ummm, one of my friends, maybe Gracie or Leigh Ann or someone else?"

(Gracie is 5 and Leigh Ann is almost 6)

Me: "You mean like, maybe, Karsen?"

A: "No, Karsen is too young, she is only 2! She cant' get married yet!"

Me: While fighting back giggles..."Oh, well, why do you want to be married right now?"

A: "Well, if I get married I can ride to work with Daddy, and we can work at the same place."

Me: "Ah, you want to work where Daddy works, I thought you wanted to drive a race car?"

A: "Well, I do want to do that too, but I also want to be a real live super hero....and work with Daddy."

Me: "What else do you think you might want to do when you get married?"

A: "Well, I could watch my kids....well, no I can't have kids cause if I marry one of my friends, they are only 5 and they aren't big enough to grow babies."

Me: "Ahh....take your nap now, ok?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer