Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Follow the Yellow Brick Road



We had a good time last night. Next time we do Halloween we either need to have a double stroller, or an outfit that Daddy can hold a kid with. I was having to do double duty with Aralyn on one hip and Alora on the other sometimes in order to have little miss Dorothy keep up with her brother. The kids had fun and everyone loved our costumes! I was really proud of myself for pulling them all together/making them. I borrowed the lion costume from a friend and the Dorothy dress was a hand-me-down from our neice, but all the rest was made/designed by me! If you see my personal line of costumes somewhere in the future, remember my humble beginnings with these costumes, ok?!

Hey....stop laughing!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jacinda said...

I have to admit to being way impressed. Remember that I like bargains when you start that costume design business. sorry, the exclamation mark still isn't working.

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, you guys look adorable!!!! And I'm quite impressed with your costume-making skills. You guys really look so cute!

I didn't get any photos of my kids and now their costumes are all looking a little worse for wear. Ben was Harry Potter. Abby was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Libby was Snow White when she went to school but after a visit at Granny's house she had torn her Snow White dress (again! I can't tell you how many times these princess dresses have been repaired) so for the actual trick or treating she wore her Tinkerbelle dress. The girls have three of the nice Disney princess dresses and they are each getting a Cinderella dress for Christmas as well. They certainly get their money's worth out of dress-up clothes.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer