Friday, January 06, 2006
Look at Aidan!

Aidan is becoming more and more of a little man lately! He is so good at taking care of Aralyn and loves to watch her and play with her. He is just a good helper to me and I love him!












Aidan and Kai playing while they were home for the holidays! We haven't been around them much, so they don't really "know" each other, but what boys can't have fun with a remote control car and a little bit of running and jumping?!

















Here is Aidan helping my dad and brother dig a hole in the backyard to look at the septic tank over the Thanksgiving holiday. He always gets to help Poppa do something "boyish" and loves the responsibility and the work. I love that he feels special in that way.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jacinda said...

Who is Kai? Am I supposed to know this? Cute pics! When will it be Alora's turn?

Blogger Alissa said...

Kai is the son of the guy who married Adam and I, they live in Japan right now, his parents live just a few miles from here. Mel, Kai's father went to school with Adam and they were really good friends.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer