Saturday, January 14, 2006
Where I have been...where I'm going?

I have been to all these states. Doesn't seem like much when you see how much white there is. I have only been through some of these states on way to other places...like my trips to Detriot or Washington, DC.

I have only been through a small part of Oklahoma on the way to Colorado from Texas, but would like to remedy that this summer. My mom is planning to go to Oklahoma this summer for a meeting of the Chickasaw tribe members who don't live in the nation. I would love to go also. Maybe Adam and I can take the kids and show them some parts of the country they haven't ever seen and also give them a little bit of their Native American culture/heritage too. I know that I would love to be more knowledgable of the nation and all. I think it would be a great trip for our family.

Of course, you can't look at a map of where you have been without thinking of where you would like to go. I would love to take a trip up to the great northwest. I have an uncle and aunt up there that I would love to see and they say it is beautiful up there. I would also love to go to Hawaii, but then who whouldn't? And Alaska...I have family there too. New York is also on my short list, but mostly so that I can see a Broadway show. There are lots and lots that I would love to see, but price wise it would have to be limited to 1 or 2 I am sure, so it would be hard to narrow the list. And going further up the eastern seaboard would be great...and the neighborly thing to do!

That is just my US list, as I have a list longer than my arm of places that I would love to visit outside of the US. Maybe one day our lives will lead us some of those places...only God knows.

God, thank you for the opportunities in our lives that you have given us to view your wonderful creation. Thank you for eyes to see what wonderful things you have prepared for our enjoyment. What a great and wonderful Father you are to give your children such awesome gifts!




2 Comments:

Blogger Jacinda said...

Is there a link to where I can fill in where I've been? That'd be a really neat thing to do!

Blogger Jacinda said...

Never mind. Figured it out!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer