Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Jobs!
I am getting a job! No longer will I be the stay at home mom that doesn't get paid...now I will be a stay at home mom that gets some take home pay! (I just have lots more responsibilities.)



We are going to be the new houseparents at a children's home.



So, starting in July or possibly August, our household will go from 5 to 10 or 11, and possibly as many as 13. It will be challenging and hard and rewarding too.



We are excited and currently in the process of trying to pack up and get our house up for sale. It will be a long hectic June, but should be well worth the trouble and effort. I am sure there will be many a post about the stresses involved.



Aralyn's birthday is coming up and family is headed down to help us celebrate. I still have to figure out what kind of cake I am going to make and get the stuff to do it with. She is very into Dora, so we might revisit that cake idea. Alora had a Dora cake when she was 2, so it will be cute to look back at the pictures, I am sure. I already have her presents, which are mostly Dora related, so hopefully she is still liking the Explorer when the 5th of June rolls around. There will of course be pictures posted when the time comes.



So, that is our news for the past month or so. Maybe for a while I can keep up with this and keep updated.


1 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Where is the new home located?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer