Monday, July 30, 2007
Moved!
Oh the joy of moving! I have started having a little party for myself every time I am able to put another empty box out in the garage. I am determined not to live out of boxes for any longer than necessary. I also have to get the house in order so that when we start having inspections and things we are ready, and I don't know how soon that will start, so I need to get it all done as soon as I can. I find it always seems like it is meal time....or clean-up from meal time. Hopefully as I get a little better about all this and get routines down, I will have more time for other things. I know that I could use some time. (After all, I do have the new Harry Potter book and I have only been able to read about 60 pages. I know, I know, that is just pathetic, seeing as how I would normally have read the whole thing by now. I will have to find some time to read it so that I can start on re-reading the entire series again.)

Well, I don't have time for much right now, paper work and chores have got me tied down pretty well. I hope that I have more time for this too, but it all might have to wait until school starts back.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jacinda said...

More power to ya......I hate moving! UGH I'm sure it will all get done and you'll have tons of time on your hands.....right?!?!? HA!

Seriously, things will slow down and you'll get used to your new routine. I know y'all are doing a good job there!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer