Thursday, February 02, 2006
I met my goal!!!!
I had finally gotten up the spunk to list some things on Ebay. I have been meaning to for a while, and just haven't. I mostly wanted to sell my single jogging stroller to make a little bit back from it and be able to apply the money towards the double stroller that I so desperately want. I want to be able to go back the to zoo with my children. Adam can't always go with us, and Alora's legs can't always keep up, so double stroller it is. I have picked one out and really look forward to earning the money through my Ebay sales to afford it. And, I think I can even buy it through Ebay too! How fun!

I guess next time I need to set a bigger goal.

----------------------

I have picked out a kindergarten curriculum for Aidan, and I think while I am at it, I am going to pick up a few things for Alora to do "preschool" while we do kindergarten. I am sort of scared and sort of really looking forward to it. I know that it will be difficult, but I just keep telling myself that it is only kindergarten, and I can at least handle that much....And I can always make another decision if homeschooling doesn't work out.

What is great, is that the 2 sets of things that I want to get for schooling will only be about $300. I can use my Ebay money for that too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer