Saturday, February 04, 2006
A day in the woods.
The other day we got home from being out and about and it was a lovely day. This has been the weirdest winter ever, seeing as how we are having weather warm enough for short sleeves, in what is supposed to be one of the coldest months of the year here. It is nice for my electric bill, which is still high, but not nearly as high as it would be if we were experiencing 30 and 40 degree days.

We laid a blanket down in the yard and let Aralyn watch her brother and sister play and run around. They dug in the dirt and finally decided to get the wagon out to play with it. These are some of my favorite times as a family. No money or travel involved...just spending time together and playing.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jacinda said...

I agree that these can be some of the most fun times!

Blogger Malia said...

Hey Alissa! I just wanted to come by and say thanks for your comment over at "my place". I, too, have visited you a few times, but I think this is the first time I've commented. You have beautiful children! I love the name Aralyn, so unique and lovely! The weather here has been on the warm side as well. Quite chilly overnight and in the mornings but by mid-day and afternoon it's warm enough to be out with a jacket.

I'll keep checking back with you, mommy blogs are my favorite, it's like a virtual support group!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer